Saturday 10 July 2010

Must try harder.

I feel as though I've been neglecting my followers of late... all thirteen of you. I know I do have a few more readers than that, so hopefully I'm on the way back to giving you something to read!

On the plus side, my house renovations have been going well, and things are starting to get back to something approaching normal. And I've got loads to play for the blog. I'm thinking about having a few themed weeks... what do you think? I kind of like the variety the way it is now...

Things that I have in mind for the immediate future include those ST games, some iPod Touch games, stuff that I've bought through Steam, and a Split/Second vs. Blur comparison.

So, stick around... once I get cracking again it should be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Worry not, Paul; I just started posting again on my blog after a three month absence, and my three readers were just as reactive as ever ;)

    Which says something about my content (or lack thereof), really :}

    ReplyDelete