There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 14 August 2010

Unstarted...

Hey! I'm back again. The house has had its work completed, and things are slowly getting back to normal. So I might be able to start regularly playing and writing again!

And that's good... I've been going through my XBox 360 games, and I've got 23 that I haven't even started playing! If you add in all the games that I've played for maybe an hour or less... that must hit somewhere around 50. That's ridiculous, and I need to either play them or sell them.

Or both... I'd hate to get rid of them untouched. After all, I bought them to play in the first place, and that's exactly what this blog is for. So if I can get some good use out of them in the next three months, I can sell a good number of them to make a bit of cash for Christmas. Perfect!

Actually, the 360 list of unplayed games is down to 22... I started one up just this afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment