Thursday 26 August 2010

Vanquishing the Unplayed Hordes.

OK, OK... I give up. When A Game A Day started, playing and writing about one game every day was a challenge, but it was doable. Now, it really isn't, and I've stopped kidding myself that it is. I simply don't have the time or the energy to commit to that any more.

I do, though, still enjoy playing games, and I still enjoy writing about them. And I've still got stacks of unplayed games sitting around the house. So the reason for the blog still exists, and I'll still be writing it. It's just that the frequency of posts will lessen.

So, keep me bookmarked, and keep checking back. The quantity might not be there, but the quality should be.

4 comments:

  1. You'll always be in my RSS feed, Moz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to use RSS. Is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft. That is what you are.

    ...said the blogging Pot to the Kettle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't argue with the soft thing! I tried, is all I can say...

    ReplyDelete