Thursday 16 December 2010

Advent Calendar - December 15th.

Fifteen (iPhone/iPod Touch)

Sorry folks, you're not getting much out of me with this one. I tried to find something decent for today, really I did.

Fifteen is a sliding block puzzle. You have a 4x4 grid, with fifteen numbered tiles and a space. You shuffle the grid, and then waste hours of your life trying to get them back in order. That's it. No thrills. No surprises.


Sigh. Here we go, then...

I used to quite enjoy playing with a plastic one of these at my grandmother's house. But that was thirty years ago, and those were simpler times. Now, I really can't be bothered. I haven't got the patience any more.


To be honest, that's probably as good as I'll get...

I said you weren't getting much... but there's really not much anyone can write about this game. Oh well. Maybe I should have played a flight simulator. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment