Saturday 14 August 2010

Unstarted...

Hey! I'm back again. The house has had its work completed, and things are slowly getting back to normal. So I might be able to start regularly playing and writing again!

And that's good... I've been going through my XBox 360 games, and I've got 23 that I haven't even started playing! If you add in all the games that I've played for maybe an hour or less... that must hit somewhere around 50. That's ridiculous, and I need to either play them or sell them.

Or both... I'd hate to get rid of them untouched. After all, I bought them to play in the first place, and that's exactly what this blog is for. So if I can get some good use out of them in the next three months, I can sell a good number of them to make a bit of cash for Christmas. Perfect!

Actually, the 360 list of unplayed games is down to 22... I started one up just this afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment