Wednesday 27 October 2010

A number.

I was just looking at the stats for the blog (I love stats, but only discovered these a few days ago!), and I've spotted that there have been over 2,000 page views in the last month.

Now, that might not be a huge number in the grand scheme of things, but I reckon it's pretty good for my little corner of teh Internetz. I can't help feeling that this is building quite nicely.

So, many thanks for reading. It's nice to know that my stuff is actually worth putting out there. And please keep coming back... and if you think anyone you know or don't know might like it, please point them in this direction, be it via Facebook, Twitter or whatever. I'll keep doing this regardless, but the more that read and enjoy it, the better!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You're sure it isn't your mum hitting reload a hundred times a day? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! She doesn't even know I do this... and if she did, she wouldn't know how to access it on a computer!

    ReplyDelete